Translate

Posted by : FaN Jumat, 27 Juni 2014

Hi, there!


Thanks for ur letters. I’ve received all of them already.

Emm I wonder who u are. 

But I think u’re such as a brave girl because u have a courage to show ur feeling to me, altough u didn’t show ur name. 
But still, I appreciate ur courage.

Well, I’m affraid to say it, but I think u have to know that I don’t have any feeling such as ur feeling to me. 

I don’t wanna make u dissapointed, angry, or any other bad feeling, but I hope u can understand that I can’t love u as deep as u love me (maybe). I’m sorry to say it, bcause I don’t want to be such as a PHP.. hehe

The truth is better even it’s painful, isn’t it?


So, maybe we can be a friend and I hope U deserve better than me. Thanks

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

adf.ly

Pages

Pengikut

Popular Post

Counter

Flag Counter

- Copyright © Serda © -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Fatih Nurrahmadi -